This is a digital PDF file that will be emailed to you for download immediately after purchasing.
Build a running/walking strategy for your next full marathon with the help of this 76-page run guide that provides expert advice on different approaches you can take when training for a full marathon. Understand how to pick the right running gear, learn about how to recover after a race and more with this comprehensive ebook. This guide will make you an informed runner and inspire you for your full marathon.
- Goals- why you should have goals and how to set your own
- Training- how to get started with training for your marathon
- Gear- how to choose the right gear to match your goals and running style
- Injuries- expert advice to reduce your risk of injury or speed up your recovery
- Nutrition- concepts and food choices to help you ‘eat like a runner’
- Motivation- how to stay motivated throughout the race training journey and beyond
- Race- how to prepare your mind and care for your body leading up to race day
- Celebration- how to recover after a race and celebration ideas