This is a digital PDF file that will be emailed to you for download immediately after purchasing.
Do you want to set a personal record of finishing a half marathon in good time? This ebook is just what you need. We have created this 86-page run guide to help runners achieve their running goals or even set new ones. The ebook covers important elements involved in training for a half marathon. Whether you’re a sensei or newbie, this guide will come in handy when you need both information and motivation while training for a half marathon.
- Goals- why you should have goals and how to set your own
- Training- how to get started with training for your half marathon
- Gear- how to choose the right gear to match your goals and running style
- Injuries- expert advice to reduce your risk of injury or speed up your recovery
- Nutrition- concepts and food choices to help you ‘eat like a runner’
- Motivation- how to stay motivated throughout the race training journey and beyond
- Race- how to prepare your mind and care for your body leading up to race day
- Celebration- how to recover after a race and celebration ideas