This is a digital PDF file that will be emailed to you for download immediately after purchasing.
We have created this 64-page run guide to give runners expert advice on some of the most important elements involved in training for a 5K race. Whether you’re running your first 5K or training for a new personal record, this guide will help you build a foundation of knowledge to run a great race (and enjoy the process!).
- Goals- why you should have goals and how to set your own
- Training- how to get started with training for your 5K race
- Gear- how to choose the right gear to match your goals and running style
- Injuries- expert advice to reduce your risk of injury or speed up your recovery
- Nutrition- concepts and food choices to help you ‘eat like a runner’
- Motivation- how to stay motivated throughout the race training journey and beyond
- Race- how to prepare your mind and care for your body leading up to race day
- Celebration- how to recover after a race and celebration ideas