This is a digital PDF file that will be emailed to you for download immediately after purchasing.
Are you training for a 10K race? Then, we’ve got your back. We have created this 64-page run guide that offers expert advice on some of the most important elements involved in training for a 10K race. From how to start, what all to keep in mind to mistakes you should avoid, this ebook covers it all. Whether this is your first 10K or an addition to your existing list of achievements, this guide will help you know everything you need to to run a great race.
- Goals- why you should have goals and how to set your own
- Training- how to get started with training for your 10K race
- Gear- how to choose the right gear to match your goals and running style
- Injuries- expert advice to reduce your risk of injury or speed up your recovery
- Nutrition- concepts and food choices to help you ‘eat like a runner’
- Motivation- how to stay motivated throughout the race training journey and beyond
- Race- how to prepare your mind and care for your body leading up to race day
- Celebration- how to recover after a race and celebration ideas